43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

Saturday 5 February 2011

Reflection

As will become clear in the film below, I now have a vague idea about the story line involving the chase scene. My basic and current plan is that the film will picture a computer hacker (the protagonist) escaping from the antagonist with a CD of stolen data. The antagonist will chase him out of the computer room, down a flight of wood stairs, though a corridor, into a public toilet and out into the street. At the point when the hacker appears to be cornered he makes a quick get away - either by car or over a wall when the antagonist is momentarily diverted. The plans here are still sketchy, and, as you will see, I recieved feedback about the plan from my collegues.


After this feedback it therefore seems right for me to now focus on my actors representation though costume and stereotyping. I will thus produce several drafts of how I imagine my characters to appear; How they are to dress and the stereotypes they will follow.

No comments: