43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Evaluation Question 4



 Who are my Audiance?

My audiance incorporate many groups (or tribes) of people. After research the closest group of people I could find were 'the casuals'. They cover a large range of trends and occupations. I felt it would be unfair to pin point a precise audiance, as it would be much safer aiming at a broader audiance.

What brands are they associated with?

According to the UK tribes website, Fred Perry, Umbro and Topman are included in the tribe's favourite brands. Yet like I say, the category is so broad it enacapsulates many other trends and people-types.

What do they watch?

Apparantly, 'The Simpsons','The Sopranos' and 'The office' are this group's  favourite TV shows. I think it reflects their mainstream consumption.

No comments: